Name For Startup Interview Series - Choose One!

Soon, we will be launching a Tech Startup Interview series right here on CrazyEngineers.
We were scratching our heads off trying to figure out the proper name for the series.

I thought, why not let all the best brain engineers here decide which name they like the best. So, here's a poll for everyone of you.

Please vote for the name you like and if you happen to have a better one, please leave the same in the comments. If that one is better, we will take into the account the "likes" it receives too!

PS: An official announcement is coming up soon!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    They are all 'Doers' - I'm voting for the Doer series.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am voting for 'Venture Capture' - since it is an interview series and the name captures what we are doing. πŸ˜€

Please put in your comments too!
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    venture capture
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tagging everyone who is online right now -
    @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#,@#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gaurav Shinde
    Gaurav Shinde
    Venture Capture πŸ‘
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    "The Doers" series
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Since it is a start-up interview series - Founders' Circuit would sound real fun and cool.

Say, these founders want to post on Facebook:

"Hey, I'm featured on Founders' Circuit at Crazy Engineers." - this sounds cool and intriguing for others to simply find out what "Founders' Circuit" is all about. Am I right? πŸ‘€πŸ˜

Venture Capture is just too obvious and more professional. Don't we want a little fun in the name? πŸ˜›

I would also suggest some intriguing names such as:

1.Venture Mavericks
    2. Venture Sneak Peek
    3. I guess I'm a founder now!πŸ˜›
    4. Shit, I own a startup!😁

P.S.: You get the picture!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Founders' Circuit
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Amazing! πŸ˜€ It is good to know why you are voting for something through your comments. Please keep them coming.

We will choose the one that gets the highest votes. Your reasoning will help us decide better.

It will great if you guys help us promote it through your social media channels.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I am also gonna go with Founders' Circuit. Sounds cool in comparison to others.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We will need a lot of more votes to see a clear difference.

Tagging more people -
    @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I am in for "founder's circuit".
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I'll go for "venture capture".
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Time for bribe...

Vote for and Comment for "Founders' Circuit'" and get a FREE like! 😁
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    Founders' Circuit sounds best to me!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am sorry, I didn't get the context.
    Will this be a new section (replacement of existing on) on CE as a discussion ?

Voted.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think 'Founders Circuit' is winning. It's a good name. By the way, I must mention that @#-Link-Snipped-# & @#-Link-Snipped-# have been putting in a LOT of efforts behind the scene to make this series successful. You can have my word that these interviews are going to be interesting, inspiring and also entertaining. There'll be a LOT to learn for everyone!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anoop Kumar
    I am sorry, I didn't get the context.
    Will this be a new section (replacement of existing on) on CE as a discussion ?

Voted.
    Nope, it's going to be a series of interviews for our Entrepreneurship & Startups section.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    How about

StartUp Recipe β˜•
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Kumar
    How about

StartUp Recipe β˜•
    Is that 'StartUp Soup' on your emoticon? 😁
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Ankita Katdare
    Soon, we will be launching a Tech Startup Interview series right here on CrazyEngineers.
    We were scratching our heads off trying to figure out the proper name for the series.

I thought, why not let all the best brain engineers here decide which name they like the best. So, here's a poll for everyone of you.

Please vote for the name you like and if you happen to have a better one, please leave the same in the comments. If that one is better, we will take into the account the "likes" it receives too!

if i am not bounded to vote from h list then i suggest interview cracker or cracker's series. and from the list i go for the doer's series.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nope. You are definitely not bound to choose from the list. But if you pick anyone of those, please do choose that option! πŸ˜€

Tagging others @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# and everyone else reading this post.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    my vote has been with tech peck....sounds cool to me.....and other ones rather than other from the list would be something like ......
    WAYWARD ZONE
    NTERnVIEW
    MTzonal
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Voted for Founders Circuit 😁

It looks cool
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    how about this new one's spurs
  • Divyanshu Sharma
    Divyanshu Sharma
    I find Founders' circuit relevant to the purpose.
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    Founder's circuit follows KISS methodology more than other options
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think that we will have a clear winner by the end of the day! πŸ˜€
    All those who have replied and contributed your valuable votes - Give a special pat-on-the-back to @#-Link-Snipped-# for coming up with such a cool name!

When you say it out aloud - "Founders Circuit" sounds so awesome!
  • Raj A
    Raj A
    Venture Capture.. It's cool!!! And it covers all branches.. I relate circuits to electrical only.. Sorry, But this is how it is.. !!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    @#-Link-Snipped-# : so you are the criminal! Well done mate!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Raj A
    Venture Capture.. It's cool!!! And it covers all branches.. I relate circuits to electrical only.. Sorry, But this is how it is.. !!
    In that case: 'Capture' is in cinema/photography/spur-of-the-moment that is just taken by one person. But 'Circuit' is a connection that's meant to bond not just to capture the fun/knowledge/information but to co-exist in its ambience as one.

P.S: Yeah, I'm not drunk. πŸ˜€πŸ˜›
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    By the way, the actual definition of Circuit -

1. a roughly circular line, route, or movement that starts and finishes at the same place.
    eg: "I ran a circuit of the village"
    synonyms: lap, turn, round, circle

2. an established itinerary of events or venues used for a particular activity, typically involving public performance.

eg: "the alternative cabaret circuit"
  • Priyesh Saini
    Priyesh Saini
    ya VENTURE CAPTURE sounds cool....
    go 4 it.
  • pratz016
    pratz016
    startup-chatup
  • sumitshrm45
    sumitshrm45
    Its suits best ... "Venture Capture" . However, it will be more pretty "The Venture Capture" πŸ˜›
    @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Neck-to-Neck competition here for the two names! πŸ‘€

β˜• Who will win?
  • Raj A
    Raj A
    What is the deadline of voting?? When will you choose the winner?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We will keep it open till tomorrow. πŸ˜€ We will think up of something if there is a tie.
  • hinesh
    hinesh
    Ankita Katdare

I would give "the Doers series" to vote.

Coz engineers are doers and makers......
    πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Voted for 'Venture Capture' because it rhymes and it sounds good to my ears.
  • Sekocan
    Sekocan
    I think the name should be clear. One should understand what it is about just by reading the name.
    Of course "Sturtup Interview Series" is not a great name πŸ˜€ but it shouldn't be something crazy. I think a name with a "startup" in it would be nice and clear.
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Venture Capture!!!!!!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    72 votes in total! Wow! Never seen these many votes before in any poll anytime soon.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think we should now narrow down to two options: Founders Circuit & Venture Capture.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think we should now narrow down to two options: Founders Circuit & Venture Capture.
    But you should also look towards small talk. What is the thought behind starting a series when you have small talk?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    But you should also look towards small talk. What is the thought behind starting a series when you have small talk?
    Have a look at the profile of the people featured in Small Talk and you'll know.
  • Sushant Kumar
    Sushant Kumar
    I am going for startup chatup sounds very catchy
  • Sunil Singh
    Sunil Singh
    Founders' Circuit would be a great one as it reflects the idea more clearly....
  • sookie
    sookie
    Kaustubh Katdare
    They are all 'Doers' - I'm voting for the Doer series.
    If can prefix an appropriate adjective to Doers which make the Doers feel good πŸ˜›
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    sookie
    If can prefix an appropriate adjective to Doers which make the Doers feel good πŸ˜›
    SUFFIX: Doers' Circuit
    P.S.: Sounds better than Venture Capture, but not as sexy as Founders' Circuit.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    "Capture Doer's Circuit"
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    "Capture Doer's Circuit"
    Nah πŸ‘Ž

P.S.: Try tongue twisting 'Venture Capture Venture Capture Venture Capture Venture Capture Venture Capture' - like very fast and you'd not like the sound of it. And try doing the same with 'Founders' Circuit' and feel the difference.😏
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Before you guys decide on the name, here's another point you should probably consider which I'd describe as two cases

1.FOUNDERS' CIRCUIT wins

Say, these founders want to post on Facebook/Twitter:

"Hey guys, I'm featured on Founders' Circuit at CrazyEngineers.com for my new venture 'Patience.Is.A.Virtue' along with my partners Salman Khan and Arjun Ramphal. Catch me there!"

2.VENTURE CAPTURE wins

"Hey guys, I'm featured on Venture Capture at CrazyEngineers.com for my new venture 'Patience.Is.A.Virtue' along with my partners Salman Khan and Arjun. Catch me there!"

- see the repetition of venture? Founders ' Circuit simply says it out loud.

What other better word to describe a startup than Venture itself? - And that too as a short and easy sentence?

P.S.....whatever it takes!πŸ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Closing this thread and announcing the series! :-D

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With a new smart object recognition algorithm developed by Brigham Young University engineer Dah-Jye Lee, the need of human intervention is waved off. Computer Science engineers all over the world...
The more digitized our lives become, the more important it has become to make sure that the machines don't make mistake in identifying the correct & authentic users. Though textual...
sir, I want to know " how sonic velocity is measured ? " Can you plz send any information regarding to it.
sir, I want to know " How sonic velocity is measured ? ". plz can you send me any information regarding to it in pdf format it will help me...
1. 100 Simple C Programs for Beginners Download Here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/downloads/100-simple-c-programs.160/ 2. A Byte of Python A Byte of Python’ is a free book on programming using the Python language. It...