Myself

I am N.Santhanalakshmi from tiruppur. I am studying computer science engineering year at Nandha College of Technology,Erode. I am glad to joined here.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-# It's great to have you here. Tell us more about yourself. What are your likes and dislikes? What do you like about CS branch the most?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The entry level smartphone market in India has another well equipped competitor, the Karbonn Titanium Mach Five. Unlike the name suggests it does not travel at hypersonic speeds but does...
A slide show of the world's ten most scenic airport landings. https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/12/travel/scenic-airport-landings/index.html
Hello, I purchased Asus Geoforce 210 to use dual monitor in extended feature My Machine is having one VGA port and now Geoforce 210 have three more display port -...
What do engineers do when they get pissed off seeing their bicycles getting stolen? They design a bike that is world's most secure; because no one can steal it. The...
Someone just pinged me on Gmail asking if I had any details about CDAC Mohali recruitment. Anyone here has any ideas? I checked the official website and found that there...