Myself!!

Name: SUBHASH CHNADRA

*Engineering Trade: Electronics And Communication Engineerning

*Occupation
: Studing at CDAC (Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated VLSI & Embedded Systems Design)

Work Experience
: Worked as Senior Associate in INNODATA.

*Hobbies & Interests
: Playing Basketball, listining songs, and Robotics.

*Aim in life
: Want to opne my own core electronic planet.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because:
I got idea for this site from Google, and then I started using this site, no doubt it is quit interesting for engineer's discussion. And now I'm addicted of this site as you all are. It's good to me ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome on board. It's pleasure to have you on CE. Take your time to explore CE, and feel free to share your knowledge & doubts as well. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Subhash91
    Subhash91
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome on board. It's pleasure to have you on CE. Take your time to explore CE, and feel free to share your knowledge & doubts as well. ๐Ÿ‘
    Thank you sir ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybady explain how binary semaphore is reletes with while restarting of computer?
Can you name five armies ? Well some of us book readers knows what's going to happen ๐Ÿ˜‰
We all desire more efficient and cleaner engines for our cars and the latest discovery, made in space at the ISS (International Space Station) has indicated that we're likely to...
BJP, aka Bhartiya Janta Party is likely to launch their own messenger, let's call it 'BJP Messenger' (we hear the name's going to be "Bhajapa Samvad Setu" which roughly translates...
Once upon a time, knowing DOS commands for launching a program was supposed to be a herculean task for kids but now the scenario has changed a lot as kindergarten...