myself

I am on the verge completing 'Aeronautical Engg' in India.
I too wanna take part in discussions.

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Hi G.D. welcome to CE😀 , Hope to see u actively participating in discussions👍.
    Good Luck!!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome! Feel free to share a bit about yourself & your interest in aeronautical engineering. There's a template available if it might be helpful.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    G.D
    I am on the verge completing 'Aeronautical Engg' in India.
    I too wanna take part in discussions.
    Welcome to CE, G.D. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Hope to see you as an active member here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, all Why ceramic capacitor and electrolytic capacitors are used in simple FM transmitter? i mean what is the purpose?
Hi I m struggling to install WIN 8 on my LAPtop Dell inspiron N5010 because officially it doesn't support it. Is there any way to install it? Help .
hello friends i got DESD= 587 wimc=945 dviesd=292 completed B.tech in ECE with 74 % Honors from RAjasthan Technical University 2012 my interest is in DESD so confused with cdac...
Hi, I am need of a web engineering project ideas .... Plz post ur ideas ... Thanks
When it comes to technology related news, there are handful companies that dominate the whole thing and the list includes: Apple, Samsung, Facebook & Google. Out of these, I think...