my resume

name : kamal bharadwaj
profession : student
experience : no
hobbies : reading books , watching tv, playing games, visiting new websites on pc,etc...
Actually my frends reffered your blog to join here and i came from a poor background,i hope your blog supports me as per my work...solving problems inspires me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear #-Link-Snipped-# - we're glad to have you with us. CE is an ecosystem for engineers and everyone is treated equally, with respect. All our fellow engineers, which now includes you, seek help and offer help and that's how this community grows.

Hope you will enjoy here.
  • Shweta Chauhan
    Shweta Chauhan
    Welcome Kamal, we hope to see your active participation! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Confused bout choosing the right career .I have completed btech in electronics n instrumentation .I am a 5pointer .I want to know my options... Pls help.
OnePlus, the company famous for delivering “flagship killers” with exclusivity of an invite system has launched a new OxygenOS smartphone that is cheaper and more stylish than its predecessors. Both...
CEans, Please join me in welcoming a new member to CE Mod Squad aka the Moderators Team on CE Community - CEan @Anoop Kumar Anoop has been a member of...
Born in Kolkata, Indrani Mukherjee spent her growing up years swinging between north East, South and East India. Her father was the joint director Finance in ONGC. Her initial years...
Hi, I'm working for X mnc as Software Engineer. I have 3.3 year of experience in .net and java. now i got offer form Some other company as Java developer....