My Profile

Rajesh Banda
Am pursuing MCA 2nd year
College: Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
My Hobbies: Playing Cricket,enjoying with friends,code debugging
My aim is to be a unique person in a technology world..and create my own identity ..
Am here to have a new ideas abt technologies.. N to get innovative ideas to develop a new project..
Am thinking that u ppl gonna help me here n support me

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#.
    What project you're currently working on ? How did you discovered this wonderland ?

On side note, kindly avoid using SMS lingo in the forum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been learning to program for the past ~1 year and have made significant progress. I think I've learned a lot of important things about the ways to learn programming...
Hey!! This is KAPIL BISHT(KAPSN).An ece graduate seeking for a job in Software development. I have key skills of core java, basics of C ,C++. I am a friendly boy...
Quote: Tiny components, premium materials, special tools and special talents. This is the formula for making a distinctive, and expensive, Rolex Submariner wristwatch. Watch this video to see what it...
Quote: Scientists from the Universities of Bristol and Sussex worked in conjunction with Ultrahaptics to develop a new tractor beam that can lift and move small objects using acoustic holograms....
stolen mobile tracking system