Electronics & Communication
What Do I Do? :
Tech. Support Engineer
How many years of experience do I have?
only 0.75 year.
What is my job like?

Jr. Engineer (cce)
What technologies do you work on?
Job role like, On call tech. solution provider for Samsung home appliances product.
About my college-
My callege Name- BGIET, SANGRUR (Punjab).
My friends- few close friend. And other
Most of the friends from musical back ground.
favourite subjects- Digital electronics, NAS, EMFT, OOPS.
Somthing that I'd like to share with our fellow engineers.
I have compleated Engineering degree. But I have no more knowledge. I am still confuse, what option should I have to chose to make my career. Even my strong desire to become an Entrepreneur. What I will do, let see...
What are my hobbies, interests and any interesting experiences I'd like to share?:
Hobbies and Interest- Singing, Guitar playing, poem rhyming(Hindi). Playing chess. Sketching.
And all moment of my life always very interesting for me.

How did I find this website? What motivated me to join?:
I found this web site while I was doing some resurch on my career planning.
And real sared experiances and advices by diffrent people forced to join.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# It's good to have you here with us. Thank you for such a detailed introduction. We are sure that you'll love hanging around the site and taking part in ongoing discussions. Welcome to CE Family.
  • Rah_mat
    Rah_mat
    hey.. !!
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-#.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hmm.. i've ordered a T-Shirt from here and i got a message from payumoney for the the payment. When i enter my debit card details, it shows "Your Payment has...
can anybody explain the principal of partial discharge test conducted in transformers.
Born in a small township ‘Narora’ in Uttar Pradesh, Niteesh Kumar had a fascination towards programming languages ever since he first got introduced to computers as a part of his...
Hi to all the crazy engineers, myself Devendra Gaud but my friends call me Dev; I'm 3 sem student of computer science of Vedant college;
hello friends, I want to know how to do redundancy (switching between mtu's if one of the MTU fails ) at mtu level in scada..?? How to program the mtu...