MY INTRODUCTION

• I feel very exciting,proud,responsible and purposeful at getting membership in CRAZY ENGINEERS COMMUNITY.I hope all of you will help and mentor me in my futuristic engineering career and my greetings to every one of you....😍
  • My name is N.shravan,persueing electrical and electronic engineering(III year).
  • I live in WARANGAL and my hobbies are exploring the world of ''KNOWLEDGE'', no matter what ever the field it may be.
  • Iam also interested in INDIAN ADMINISTRATION SERVICES and i will have be aiming that.
FINALLY........ I prefer living like a HUMAN BEING rather than mere a social animal.😍

Replies

• manishsvkumarsingh
    manishsvkumarsingh
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's good to have you with us #-Link-Snipped-# Keep posting and do not hesitate to ask questions. You will love it here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome here, friend 😀 Hope you will have all your expectations fulfilled at CrazyEngineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. I know this has been discussed many times and asked everywhere on web, but i want to discuss something new here also seeking advise. My first post here was...
How get a job in start up...
my college 120 chemical engg students are there.we are all getting the job for core company or not?
How does current flow in a capacitor? could you please help me?
what skill should i have rather than fundamental concept of java c++ and c for job in it industry as fresher