My Introduction

Assalam o Alaikum!
its hammad ur rehman, i am from Pakistan. i am a student of Mechanical Engineering at DHA Suffa University here in Karachi. engineering is also my passion and i am always ready and always seeking into any opportunity to work as an engineer, learning the things in it. i love to work on engineering soft wares that include AUTOCAD, MATLAB, SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS, ABAQUS, COMSOL. i also get involve in research projects as offered by my teachers. i seek for the people who need collaboration in their engineering projects for better learning and progress of both.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Pleasure to have you with us. I hope you will enjoy CrazyEngineers and contribute to it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# 👍
  • Danish shah
    Danish shah
    plz tell me about context management in smartphones

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indians are obsessed about mileage, and ISRO Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) is no exception. The Mars Orbiter Mission will continue to orbit the distant red planet for 'many years', confirmed...
I own a Motorola G (2014), which I bought on January 2015. Ever since I've upgraded to Lollipop(5.0.2) the phone has started lagging a lot and it has become quite...
Let's face it - all your YouTube video loops, not-so-useful GIFs and 4K videos getting saved to the cloud are only burdening the Internet Backbone; which is the optic fibre...
MY SPLENDID AND WARM WISHES TO ONE AND ALL...!!!! IAM J.SHIREEN HUSSAINA PURSUING MY FINAL YEAR OF ENGINEERING IN THE FIELD OF COMPUTER SCIENCE . MY AREA OF INTEREST IS...