my introduction

hello.. i am vijay bhaskar. right now i am doing my B.tech III year in G.Pulla Reddy Engg. College

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Family #-Link-Snipped-# We hope you have a great time at the engineering community. Curious to know on how you came to know about CrazyEngineers and what prompted you to join?

Feel free to leave replies and start new discussions.
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# . It's pleasure to have you with us. Let us know how you come to know about CE. Take your time to explore CE and feel free to share your knowledge and doubts as well.😀
  • vijay bhaskar
    vijay bhaskar
    my college management gave the information about crazy engineers. They suggested to go visit the website and after visiting it , i feel it's very useful my career in future. that's why i have joined in crazy engineers
  • ANUJ RAJ
    ANUJ RAJ
    hello evry1... i m anuj kumar raj. right now i m pursuing B.Tech (4th year) from Bengal Institute of Technology & Management,santiniketan(W.B).
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# . It's pleasure to have you with us.I hope you will have a great time at engineering community. Take your time to get acquainted with all sections on CE, and feel free to share your knowledge & doubts as well in appropriate sections.
    Please share with us how you get to CE and your reason for joining.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone help me knowing how to write sop , i have to write 2 pages minimum , and i am confused as how to and what to write... SOP...
CrazyEngineers T-Shirts Unveiled! ​ ​ We're proud and excited to announce the official CrazyEngineers T-Shirts! As of now, the t-shirts are being packed and couriered to our office and the...
How do you type a mixed fraction, in ms excel, in such a way, that the computer recognizes its real value.
Quote: A new elastic material coated with microscopic, hairlike structures has been developed by engineers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to tilt in response to a magnetic field. Depending...
Hi all, This thread is meant for those who have registered on the first lot to help out the community with the invite codes that we are going to get....