My intro

My name is Nanditha. I'm a fresher. Completed B.E in computer science. Placed in campus placements. I'm still waiting for my call letter.
I'm very much interested in coding stuff. My project on image processing is the best work I've done. Done entire coding of it. Presently I'm also trying to learn ethical hacking and cyber security.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It's great to have you here with us. Welcome to CE Family. Do take an active part in the ongoing discussions. You'll dig up some of the most interesting information on this site.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is not about specific persons or plain cussedness on my part. However, quite often questions are asked (mostly by fresh entrants who still retain some sanity), which should have...
HI there, I am working on a project and that requires various biological characterization of the specimen. I am a mechanical engineer so most of the things are just bouncing...
Hi, I'm in my final year of BE in Computer Science & Engineering & I'm confused as hell as to what I should be doing next. Following is my profile:...
CAT 2015 aspirants should take a note of the changes this year's common admission test will bring. The major deviation in the CAT 2015 pattern is that the test will...
Reliance LYF 4G LTE brand of smartphones will soon be launched by Reliance Retail, a subsidiary of Mukesh Ambani owned Reliance Industries. The new smartphone brand "LYF" is expected to...