My Intro

Name: Vijai Kumar S

Current edu status : M.S. (by research) in Aerospace Engg

Work Experience
: Have done some freelance gigs.. Nothing big enough to call as an experience though.

Hobbies & Interests: Internet relay chat (Freenode 😁), Reading, Music, TV Shows, Plotting fancy graphs (I am a visualization fanatic), Meeting interesting people on / off line, Loving opensource software (Not enough hearts in the world 😛)

Aim in life
: oohh.. this one's a biggie.. Well.. I guess i wanna be a household name someday.. 😛 Just kidding. I just want to keep making contributions to science (big/small) and in anyway that i can for as long as i live.

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I am really not sure yet. But leave it with me for a while and i might actually have a real response to this question someday. For now.. I will leave you with this 😁

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote:Heart failure. It is a numbers game with far more losers than winners. The American Heart Association reports that in the U.S. alone, nearly six million people suffer from a...
Quote: It is hard for us today—with the ubiquitous air conditioning (A/C) and mechanical refrigeration many of us enjoy—to grasp how A/C changed our lives. It made tropical and desert...
About 22 minutes long video. What engineering?!
Hi I am 2014 passed out I completed my engineering(EEE). I attend some off campuses i did nt succeded in it.so i decided to do some course so that i...
Amazon has announced that they will open an India based data center for the AWS - aka amazon web services. The AWS is one of the largest private cloud networks...