My intro

Hai...i am Dhevishathya,studying computerscience engineering...here to rock as a CEan and want to learn more from the technorocks of CE community...๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Wekcome to CE Community. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Dhevishathya Rajaram
    Hai...i am Dhevishathya,studying computerscience engineering...here to rock as a CEan and want to learn more from the technorocks of CE community...๐Ÿ˜€
    Hi Dhevishathya !

Welcome to CE !

Feel free to explore the forums and participate in discussions.

Oh yeah, why not participate in debate competition, winner would get a Flipkart voucher of Rs. 500. To participate go here : Sunday Evening Debate : 7:00 PM (IST), June 15
  • Dhevishathya Rajaram
    Dhevishathya Rajaram
    Thank u Mr.Sanyam khurana..i'll try my best...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dhevishathya Rajaram
    Dhevishathya Rajaram
    Harshad Italiya
    Wekcome to CE Community. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank u sir...๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is a new buzz that says, "Exposure to the internet and availability to 'instant' information has increased significantly in last 5 years, especially in adolescents". The art of reading...
Hello CEans. I am a 2014 passed out B.E student from Bangalore. My branch is CSE. I have offers from two companies. One deals with mainframes (COBOL) and the other...
what is difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control in automobile industries??
i am 2014 passout mechanical branch.....going to learn something..some of my seniors said, ''you can try NDT..take NDT training in any instituite...'' sir is it good to take training of...
What is Cyber Forensics?