my intro

hiiiiiii frnds

am K ashish
i hail form a place called warangal....
i am perceiving my graduation in home town it self
from CJITS department of mechanical engineering......
my hobbies are watching cricket, reading books, internet browsing, spending time with frnds....

Replies

• Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Welcome to CE kashish....hope u'll spend a quality time here.....Explore CE and have fun....👍
  • K ASHISH
    K ASHISH
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Welcome to CE kashish....hope u'll spend a quality time here.....Explore CE and have fun....👍
    thank uu miss
    #-Link-Snipped-# hope ill enjoy relation with CE
  • K ASHISH
    K ASHISH
    for sure.........
  • K ASHISH
    K ASHISH
    Name: K ASHISH

*Engineering Trade: MECHANICAL

*Occupation: STUDENT at Cristhu Jyothi Institute of Technology and Science (CJITS)

*Hobbies & Interests: watching cricket... reading books... internet browsing..

*Aim in life: to serve INDIAN NAVY

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: my sir proposed me to join CE.. and to participate as student journalist from CJITS......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, i am final year mechanical, we are looking for project...i'm more intrested in automobiles...so we likely to do a project in ashok leyland...but we don't know how to approach...
Please suggest me the latest seminar Ideas for ECE please the latest once ...
https://www.engadget.com/2014/01/11/university-texas-arlington-micro-windmills/?ncid=rss_truncated
anybody here who can tell me that how is SUNBEAM PUNE GULKTEDI for DAC course. I Dont know about this institute and have to pay the fees . Guide me...
Name of the Event: EQUILIBRIO 2K14 Organized by: ITGGV, Bilaspur Dates: 22nd Jan. – 24th Jan. 2014 Venue: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh (INDIA) www.equifest.in www.facebook.com/equilibrio.fest Description: Equilibrio is...