my intro

i'm Harshita Chopra.. i'm doing my engg. from sec, sriganganagar (rajasthan) in computer science discipline..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nonay
    i'm Harshita Chopra.. i'm doing my engg. from sec, sriganganagar (rajasthan) in computer science discipline..
    Welcome to CE, Harshita. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join. You may invite your friends to CE by using our friend inviter (check in the sidebar).

We look forward to active participation from you.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Welcome to CE, Harshita.
    Hope you too would enjoy, on this forum.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family. Feel free to start discussion on CE.

Have a great time here.๐Ÿ‘
  • nonay
    nonay
    thank u all for a warm welcome.. actually i'm having a techfest in mid march. and i am searching some companies like go4tech who are always willing for a sponsorship. can u pls help me out with it??? we are not getting much sponsors
  • nonay
    nonay
    mona14
    Hello Harshita, welcome to forum and nice to meet you here
    thank u so much

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The latest Gartner report says that Indian Government will spend $6.9 billion on telecom and software in 2013. The spend is approximately 10% greater than in 2012. Most of the...
I recently installed a new ubuntu 12.10 triple boot with windows 8 and windows 7 on my dell inspiron SE 7520. It seemed to be working fine until I used...
is there any instrument made by which charging of cell phones can be done from distant place??i mean to say we switch on device at one place and charging gets...
Hello My Name is Asih Nugroho I was still study in univercity of tanjungpura (UNTAN) in West Borneo, take a Informatics Engineering I was take a part time job as...
give me the procedure to write the test cases for the integration and system testing along with examples.