My Internship Experience at Yuvajobs.com

It was 11th june when i started and went to yuvajobs the first day i was thinking there will be a lot employees and interns in the company but all it was that company has only members the three interns but the next it goes on decreasing the interns were not intersted to study they want to learn in a moment so they left out but i do not give up hope i still keep on learning and now i am th eperson with knowledge of having php proffesional knowledge ithink it is fine for me and i had a great enjoy at my internshi whether my friends were not with my but i still keep on going. That's all. i donot have much time to explain in long. Thank you
Shubham Rastogi

- By Shubham Rastogi
College: Dewan V.S Institute of Engineering and Technology
Internship @ Yuvajobs.com
Duration: 2 months

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has launched a new set of Mi Headphones and Mi Earphones in India. Priced at Rs. 5499 and Rs. 999 respectively, the new gadgets will...
Hello, I want to ask some questions regarding three level dc to dc converter . like what is the advantage of stepping the output ? How the switching pattern will...
i want a topic for seminar on waste water treatment
It's not secret anymore that Google engineers are working on the next version of Glass; but what we're likely to see next is called 'Google Glass Enterprise Edition'. 9to5Google reports...
WhatsApp engineers are surely working hard! The latest WhatsApp for Android (v.2.12.194) packs lot of exciting new features. The team's already published about 5 new updates to the app in...