My idea - Track a stolen mobile.

first we need discover a software which is fixed in mobile phone just like in a SIM . it work like a network catcher. but for this free network a man can not call anyone because it is a mobile finder software not a SIM. every mobile owner has a secret password for this software . and all owner must have a another software which can operate that network catcher software by computer . to operate this software computer need a secret password . the man put the password and the NOTWORK catcher software automatically on -- on that stolen mobile --- in computer screen location will be notify .....thus we find this mobile.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Its already there ....... the software is installed on device and when your phone stolen you just need to enable the software from any system computer on internet and after that as soon as phone will restart that software will keep sending location of phone to your email id.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Edited your title for better reception. #-Link-Snipped-# Do you need any help or want to ask questions about your project idea?
  • gandhi vishrut
    gandhi vishrut
    i have lost my mobile in an accident can anyone help me getting it back or atleast tracking the location, formatting or even lockign the phone will do it has got my sisters pic in it which may be misused
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    gandhi vishrut
    i have lost my mobile in an accident can anyone help me getting it back or atleast tracking the location, formatting or even lockign the phone will do it has got my sisters pic in it which may be misused
    If your phone is tracking enabled and you have enabled it then you can get the location otherwise its not possible.
  • gandhi vishrut
    gandhi vishrut
    thats not the only solution...it cant be tracked using IMEI no also
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    gandhi vishrut
    thats not the only solution...it cant be tracked using IMEI no also
    Operator are not going to disclose that information easily.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indecisiveness is the bane of any manager. One sympathises with the harried person faced with deadlines and bottom lines and having to choose between right and wrong. At the cost...
I am beginner to omnet..pls any one suggest me the basic tutorials regarding omnet
what is a substrate network ?difference b/w substrate network & virtual network?
Hi, m Nilutpal frm pune doin my engg. frm G.H Raisoni college of engineering. very much interested in electronics dats why i took E&TC. but facing a lot of problems...
In a computer institute 9 languages can taught. The module is of 6 months duration and only six languages each of one month can be taught. In addition to that...