My engineering writing ?

Suggest me some ideas experts on what shall i start up my engineering write up.
Mechanical interests me allot though not my discipline. I m in my 2nd semester. ...wanna do something that's worth before the end of this semester

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whether there's truth or not in telecom towers being the source of radiation that is said to cause harm to the health of millions of citizens is a reason for...
Myntra is all set to be offered as 'app' only. The online retailer which got acquired by Flipkart for about Rs. 2000 crores last year will shut down its desktop...
After making a blockbuster entry on android phones, WhatsApp Voice Call feature is headed to Windows phones. Apparently, one of the users of WhatsApp on Windows phones received an email...
If you are like us, you too have tried avoiding the long wait at the crossroads for the signal to turn green. All you do is slow down your vehicle's...
In the race to offer the best smartphone specifications at ming-bogglingly reasonable prices, the Indian and Chinese OEMs are always at neck to neck competition. In the Android phone market,...