My COUNTRY, My CONTRIBUTION = myGOV

As most of you would be aware that Saturday was the day to mark the completion of first two months of Narendra Modi as Prime Minister & the launch of a new website #-Link-Snipped-# for Indian Citizens to contribute their Ideas & Views on various topics that concern India (like Ideas to boost Girl Child Education , Roadmap to Clean River Ganga & manymore).
An Interactive website has been launched with the Tag Line
"GOOD GOVERNANCE WITH YOUR PARTNERSHIP"
mygov.nic.in

The PM launched the initiative which he said would empower citizens to contribute towards "surajya" or good governance.

The Website has a option for citizen to either "Discuss" on wide range of Topics or to "Do" certain work as a volunteer on few task that India needs.

There's much more on the website. Do Visit #-Link-Snipped-# & share your First impression below.

The initiative is highly being praised all over the world.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Liked the initiative. I hope the 'Do' folks will outnumber the 'Discuss' guys 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks for the amazing share #-Link-Snipped-#
    Did you register on the site? I would like to know what are the small activities that they are talking about.

I am sure CEans here would agree that the website looks really good. Unlike other government websites that almost always look like -

[​IMG]

YAY for the refreshing colors and the initiative.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Ankita Katdare
    Did you register on the site? I would like to know what are the small activities that they are talking about.
    Update:
    Finance Ministry invites designs for logo and name, tag line for their initiative to provide inclusive financial services to the people

Deadline of submission is 7th August

Winning entry would be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 50,000

Evaluation criteria a blend of selection committee and other MyGov users, who are empowered to choose which design they appreciated best

To join the contest, you need to Login/Signin up in My Gov

Would ask #-Link-Snipped-# for participation.

P.S: Will be registering soon. 😀
  • Dastan4eva
    Dastan4eva
    Looks good but loads slow ,,, oh wait ! that's typical i forgot 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Transition and Diffusion capacitance Transition capacitances: 1. When P-N junction is reverse biased the depletion region act as an insulator or as a dielectric medium and the p-type an N-type...
PS4's scored one more point over XBOX ONE today as it rolled out the latest system software update version 1.75. The latest firmware adds Blu-Ray 3D video support to the...
Quote: Popeye always made spinach look so good, didn’t he? The leafy vegetable gave Popeye super strength, but it now holds the promise of a different power for a group...
can any one please explain the use of RC ladder in above circuit...?
Hanwha Eagles, a Korean baseball team has been going through tough times. The team which has lost 400 matches in the past five years finds it difficult to get spectators...