MUSIC SENSING BOT

guys i am interested in constructing a dancing bot which moves in sync with a background music. for that i need to know about music sensing. could any one help me on where to start with this???

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I think basically music sensing is checking intensity and frequency of signal. So you can do ADC and frequency measurement.
  • raja_karthick
    raja_karthick
    Harshad Italiya
    I think basically music sensing is checking intensity and frequency of signal. So you can do ADC and frequency measurement.
    any links for tutorials???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    raja_karthick
    any links for tutorials???
    For ADC measurement?
    Which microcontroller you are planning to use? Based on that I can suggest you best tutorial.
  • raja_karthick
    raja_karthick
    Harshad Italiya
    For ADC measurement?
    Which microcontroller you are planning to use? Based on that I can suggest you best tutorial.
    atmega
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    A dancing bot eh ?

but think of this, now if you manage to create one, then don't you think that all its moving parts, and servo motors will create a lot of noise, which along with the background music will end up creating a deafening cacophony.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    raja_karthick
    atmega
    Here one nice tutorial with nice information :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • raja_karthick
    raja_karthick
    zaveri
    A dancing bot eh ?

but think of this, now if you manage to create one, then don't you think that all its moving parts, and servo motors will create a lot of noise, which along with the background music will end up creating a deafening cacophony.
    i am not doing a big one. its a simple bot which moves on two wheels and a castor wheel. so a simple dc motor will do the job, but the problem is to make it sensitive to music instead of rc
  • raja_karthick
    raja_karthick
    Harshad Italiya
    Here one nice tutorial with nice information :- #-Link-Snipped-#
    thank you, i will see to it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How good r they? Can one rely on this to start career👎
We want the debate competition to grow bigger and better with time. Therefore, requesting you all to choose an option in the poll above to choose a suitable time for...
I found that this discussion has a lot of the same points. But, instead of reviving the old topic, I want to focus on what I read about this topic...
OnePlus ONE, the phone that brands itself as the 2014 flagship killer has announced the plans to launch the phone in India. No wonder the team at this Chinese startup,...
i have got selected in the selection process that was conducted in hcl for attending training .but i got many question regarding that training which is as follows 1.Is this...