Mumbai (India) - EXTC updates

hi

i would like to know the people over here from mumbai and would like to get the current technical updates from their colleges like techfest or any workshops or any kinda competitions.. so we can all be a part of it,,,

and also if there anyboy whom i can help then i will be happy...

people please give you introduction also,,
here is mine

name:satish kikani
coll: VCET(Vasai)
year:B.E. EXTC
anything extra: currently a chairman of IEEE students branch at my coll.
email:samkikani@gmail.com

thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Mumbai(india)-EXTC updates

Moving the thread to InFocus section where we discuss all events/updates from around the world.
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    no one else from mumbai over here ??
  • ankee
    ankee
    Sir i am Extc final year student. My area of intrest networking, can i do CCNA course in this time

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello can anyone tell me what the LED in this circuit is for? Is it just a power on indicator or does it do diode related stuff? The 300k resistor...
Puzzle Source: Cprogramming.com: C++ Programming Challenge - Guessing Game Challenge The following program will act as a guessing game in which the user has eight tries to guess a randomly...
Source: Programming Challenges - Self-Printing Program - Cprogramming.com Here's a nice challenge for all you programming freaks. Write a program that, when run, will print out its source code. This...
CEans, We've lot of members who are studying in colleges. I remember, when I was in college, I used to discuss the question paper with my friends to figure out...
hello can any one help me in doin my project in robotics