Multi Quote Tryout thread (Post1)

Hello All,

This thread is dedicated to trials on our new Multi-Quote feature.

This is post#1 !

-The Big K-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Multi Quote Tryout thread (Post 2)

This is post #2.

Let's say I want Post 1 & Post 2 quoted in the third reply to this thread. I will first click on '[โ€‹IMG]' button in post 1, then post 2 and then click 'Post Reply' button.

Let's do it

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The_Big_K
    Hello All,

This is post#1 !

-The Big K-
    The_Big_K
    This is post #2.

Let's say I want Post 1 & Post 2 quoted in the third reply to this thread. I will first click on '[โ€‹IMG]' button in post 1, then post 2 and then click 'Post Reply' button.

Let's do it

-The Big K-
    Hurray! ๐Ÿ˜ Did you note that post 1 & post 2 got quoted in this reply? Note that the multi-quote button color changes to '[โ€‹IMG]' when you click it. So that you know which posts you have quoted in your reply ๐Ÿ˜‰

Any questions/concerns ( ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ) , post in this thread. Don't forget to try out the multi-quote feature!

-The Big K-
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    The_Big_K
    Hello All,

This is post#1 !

-The Big K-
    The_Big_K
    This is post #2.

Let's do it

-The Big K-
    The_Big_K
    Hurray! ๐Ÿ˜ Did you note that post 1 & post 2 got quoted in this reply? Note that the multi-quote button color changes to '[โ€‹IMG]' when you click it. So that you know which posts you have quoted in your reply ๐Ÿ˜‰

Any questions/concerns ( ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ) , post in this thread. Don't forget to try out the multi-quote feature!

-The Big K-
    I must say that this thread is official spamming thread. I'll improve my post score here ๐Ÿ˜

Nice and much needed feature indeed.

Jerry
  • aashima
    aashima
    Another good innovation we have in CE. Good one Biggie!!
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    The_Big_K
    This is post #2.

Let's do it

-The Big K-
    The_Big_K

-The Big K-
    Jerry
    I must say that this thread is official spamming thread. I'll improve my post score here ๐Ÿ˜

Jerry
    aashima
    Just trying out Multi Quote ๐Ÿ˜ ! Its wonderful!
  • DEP
    DEP
    Rocker
    Just trying out Multi Quote ๐Ÿ˜ ! Its wonderful!
    Jerry

Jerry
    aashima

wow !!! this is fun !!
    me too trying my hand on this new feature.
    good work biggie.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here are my details... Name:RK Veluvali *Engineering Trade: Computer Science and Information Technology Location: Hyderabad, India *Occupation: (Working in a TATA company) Work Experience: (2Years 9 Months) *Hobbies & Interests:...
The following link gives how the evolution of computers has happened from 600Bc till 2000 AD. Hope this would be useful. https://www.ship.edu/~cgboeree/computertimeline.html Regards RK
Heya folks..... we'd put all c , c++ related problems here - so that the same are not scattered๐Ÿ˜€ keep rolling๐Ÿ˜
Hello CEans! ๐Ÿ˜ We've survived over 12 months on Internet & grown from 0 to 1600+ (at the time of writing this post). If you do the math, the growth...
With nonrenewable sorces of energy getting exhausted Electricity(spl.Wind,geothermal) is definately the way to go....โ€‹ Electicity is such a convinient form of energy that most of the sources of energy converted...