Mtech project.

Hi...........
Myself Megha,studying Mtech 3rd sem in power electronics. I am searching for my mtech final year project in power electronics.If anyone has some topics or papers on converters,inverters,please send to me,and give the guidence.
I hope a positive response from you.
Thanking you.

Replies

• nalawadekirtiraj
    nalawadekirtiraj
    hi...
    i am also doing MTech power electronics and drives, so can you suggest me any topic for my final year project.
  • Reya
    Reya
    1.Switched-Capacitor/Switched-Inductor structures for getting Transformer less Hybrid DC-DC PWM Converter
    2.Parasitic Inductance effect on switching losses for a high frequency DC-DC converter
    3.A multiple input DC-DC positive Buck-Boost converter topology
    4.Implementation Single Phase AC-AC Matrix converter using SPWM with drastic load condition
    5.A new PWM ZVS Full-bridge converter
    6.Development of maximum Power Point tracker for PV panels using SEPIC Converter
    7.An Induction Generator System Using Fuzzy Modeling and Recurrent Fuzzy Neural Network
    8.Performance Improvement of Shunt Active Power Filter With Dual Parallel Topology
    9.Adaptive Neuro-Wavelet Control for Switching Power Supplies Protections
    10.An Improved Reliability Cuk Based Solar Inverter With Sliding Mode Control
    11.Feed forward Current Control of Boost Single -Phase PFC converter
    12.Characterization and Performance comparison of Ripple-Based Control for Voltage Regulator Modules
    13.Current-Mode Variable-Frequency Control Architecture for High-Current Low-Voltage Dc to Dc Converters
    14.Unified Flux and Torque Control Method for DTC Based Induction-Motor Drivers
    15.Sensor less Optimization of Dead Times in DC-DC Converters with Synchronous Rectifiers
    16.Dynamic Control and Performance of a Unified Power Flow Controller for Stabilizing n AC Transmission System
    17.A Grid Interfacing Power Quality Compensator for Three-Phase Three Wire Micro Grid Application

Source: power electronics projects trichy power electronics projects in trichy power electronics projects chennai power electronics projects in chennai
  • md.Taj
    md.Taj
    Hi...m persuing m.tech in power electronics n looking for the project for d same..any1 can help me by suggestin topic wit circuit...thanks
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Megha Diggavi
    Hi...........
    Myself Megha,studying Mtech 3rd sem in power electronics. I am searching for my mtech final year project in power electronics.If anyone has some topics or papers on converters,inverters,please send to me,and give the guidence.
    I hope a positive response from you.
    Thanking you.
    Some of the topics that you can work into are:

1) UPFC
    2) Brushless DC Motor Control ( DSP Based)
    3) Solar Panel Vectors and Arrays
    4) If you prefer Soft computing then ( Genetic or Fuzzy based solution for Optimum Electricity Generation)
    5) Zero Voltage Crossing Converters
    6)H-infinity based control system
    7) filter design for inverters

• sattykumar
    sattykumar
    iam doing m.tech in communication systems
    pease sugget me best domain to do the project
    and also the websites giving ieee projects
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    pease sugget me best domain to do the project and also the websites giving ieee projects
    You mean ready projects? I guess No one.............. why should one give free IEEE projects? As par domain is concerned, for Mtech in communication, Communication is best. Go for something like ofdm, wdm, physical layer imperiments.
  • mohankrishna.n
    mohankrishna.n
    Hi
    I am mohan studing m.tech final year in the stream instrumentation and control systems pls suggest me the interesting and the best projects.
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    mohankrishna.n
    Hi
    I am mohan studing m.tech final year in the stream instrumentation and control systems pls suggest me the interesting and the best projects.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

M.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Project Names and Ideas
    visit the above link, i think it may be helpfull for you choose a project from various available topics based on new technological trends
  • juhi_m.tech
    juhi_m.tech
    hi..
    please suggest me some topics or ways so that i am able to do my masters in technology from power system well and appreciably.
  • mukki1321
    mukki1321
    the above links are good and these are he;ping us a lot and also m.tech is no doubt best
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • prathmi naik
    prathmi naik
    suggest me some trending project ideas for my final year project....
    based on proggramming

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guyzz, alll engineering who part of this forum :sshhh:. I request them to please share there some mini project and some topics for presentation they have done in the...
A machine is not perfect but here i am talking about computers I think many of us, must have experienced situation ,when a problem takes place in our pc(it may...
Do Mobile batteries really blast away when they are swelled up or by excess charging?😕
I am going to make a project report on penicillin g, but the problem is unavailability of data. So please help me by sending data & industrial flow sheet with...
What is the actual concept of pipelining???