MTech from IPU?

Hi, I am from CSE background and want admissions in MTech (CSE/IT/IS) from IPU this year.
What should be my preferences? in terms of placements , infrastructure, learning/research opportunities?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Time and again we hear news about date rape drugs wrecking havoc in people’s lives. The most troubling thing about these drugs is that they can be slipped into drinks...
Hi all!!! This is Rajesh, I have completed my B.E(CSE) in 2014 with 61%.. and attended many OFF-campus placements, But would'nt make it happen... I was much depressed about my...
Pretty much bored with Windows & iOS ? (Well Android is not boring at all, so I will deduct its names) Here arrives Jolla Sailfish Phone in India. Jolla has...
So since most of devs chooses deodexed ROM as offerings, I would like to know which one do you prefer ? And why ? Let's discuss/debate the pros & cons...
Some formulas 1. Einstein’s Relationship: Dp/ µp =Dn/ µn = constant= VT 2. VT = kT/q,= ǩT where k= Boltzmann constant in J/°K= 1.38 * 10-23 J/°K Or ǩ= 8.625*...