msk1955

I am Civil Engineer and doing consultancy in Project Management wiht more 30 years in various fields like power, roads, traffic marine works etc.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    M.S. KIRNALLI
    I am Civil Engineer and doing consultancy in Project Management wiht more 30 years in various fields like power, roads, traffic marine works etc.
    Welcome to CE, M.S. KIRNALLI 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Tell us what brings you to CE?

We're sure you will enjoy CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see you active on forum.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello and Welcome to CE family. Be an active member and feel comfortable to take part in discussions. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey, what is the difference between a program and a process running on a given operating system? regards, proffy
hi, it is impossible to check absolute memory address at compile time to assure protection in terms of memory management. What does absolute memory address actually mean? can a memory...
Hello friends, I would like to inquire if defragmentation process results in extra disk free space or in reduced disk free space. I mean does defragmentation process creates some free...
Hi everyone ,i am new to this community... I just entered the final year of my B.E.CSE career... As there is discussion going on in my college ,abt the TCS...
How is the structural design of a residential building of 7 floors done right from the beginning with examples. If you have all the necessary data, then please mail me...