MSI GS60 Ghost Pro Gaming Laptops Launched For Rs 1,16,235 Onward; Flipkart Exclusive.

MSI GS60 Ghost Pro series of gaming laptops are now here to satiate the needs of Indian gamers. Three models are currently in the offering for Rs 116235 and higher. The Taiwanese OEM is expected to follow the likes of Xiaomi in catching up to trends like exclusive sales. Again, Flipkart is the lucky retailer.

msi gaming

The MSI GS60 Ghost Pro lineup includes MSI GS60 2PE Ghost Pro, GS60 2PC Ghost and GS60 2PL Ghost notebooks. The primary difference among the three are their GPUs: The first houses a GeForce GTX 870M, the second houses a GeForce GTX 860M and the third houses GeForce GTX 850M respectively. Rest everything is very much identical. The 15.6" display features an anti-glare panel and offers 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. The laptop runs preloaded Windows 8 OS (64-bit), and equipped within is a 2.5GHz quad core Core i7 4710HQ processor handling the game-o-saurus, offering 1TB HDD. A full-color back-lit keyboard from SteelSeries and a 6-cellLi-Polymer battery offering 3 hours of connectivity are another major draws. For connectivity it supports Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, card reader, Mini DisplayPort and HDMI.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys i want to work on some new idea in automotive industry.due you have any idea then suggest me
Apple has finally unveiled the much awaited, much hyped and much rumoured smartphone - the iPhone 6 in a special “Wish We Would Tell More” conference at Cupertino, California. Tim...
Hey!.Hello there I m vipul from Gujarat. i m cureently studying in my final year(7th sem) in Electronics and Communication Eng.
hello guys, I wanted to design a water propeller of diameter 3.5 to 5". I have to design it since I didn't find a propeller for the above size in...
With an aim to make learning fun and interactive, Classmint was founded by Rajan Chandi and Amar Prabhu in the year 2013. Classmint is an interactive study notes service. Rajan...