MS in petroleum engg. in Canada

I am a final year mechanical and automation engineering student. ....I just need to get some advice that should I opt for msc in petroleum engineering in canada

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shivam7907
    I am a final year mechanical and automation engineering student. ....I just need to get some advice that should I opt for msc in petroleum engineering in canada
    Well, if you could tell us what's the purpose of opting for a post graduation degree; we'd be in a better position to help you take a better decision.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to know that whether OS X & Windows still runs on PAE Kernels ?
Bluetooth is a low power radio technology and connect other electronic device without wire connection. But Bluetooth operates in the 2.4GHz and Speed up 700+ kbit/s. But I have no...
hello pple.. im a mechanical engineering fresher.. ive tried many jobs and tired.. i wanted to start up my small scale industry in mechanical field.. please suggest me some product...
Happy b'day @Harshad Italiya 🎉 I got this information on Skype 😁
Air Force Cellular (AFCEL) is the latest initiative of the Indian Air Force to become one of the first forces to have their own secure and private 3G data network....