MS In Aerospace - Suggestions needed

hi people! I hold a BTECH degree in mechanical engg. im working in L&T currently. im looking to do MS in aerospace engg. can someone suggest gd colleges. my GPA is only 7.6. GRE Score is 320. also how are the job opportunities, can guide me pls?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

Considering that you're looking to study in US, here are some of the good universities that offer MS in Aerospace, in no particular order of importance.

1. Florida Institute of Technology
    #-Link-Snipped-#

2. Delft University of Technology
    #-Link-Snipped-#

3. Washington University in St. Louis
    #-Link-Snipped-#

4. California State University, Long Beach
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Extending this question: I have a friend who has a GATE rank AIR 3363 (OBC quota). He wants to do
    1. MS in Aerospace or 2. M. Tech in Aerospace.
    According to job point of view, what is preferable? In which IIT or University in India can he get admission?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Founded in August 2012, CarIQ is a Pune based hardware startup by Sagar Apte. CarIQ helps make cars smarter by allowing the car and the driver to take decisions related...
can anyone tell me .....how to create online fm using my music playlist using wifihotspot ?
Gionee Elife S5.5 phablet has been officially launched in India. We covered the phone's features and specs ahead of MWC 2014, earlier this year. Proudly carrying the title of 'World's...
I just bought a laptop and I've heard that leaving a laptop charging even after being fully charged damages the battery???? is it really true?????