MS Automobile engineering in Germany.

I have completed my b tech in mechanical engineering and learning german language.Is it necessary that i should have done any automobile course or diploma that hepls me to improve my SOP and skills
or mechanical engineering is enough?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Hello and Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    The prerequisites differ from university to university.
    It's great that you have starting learning German language. Since you are specifically targeting automobile engineering, any knowledge about the field, any project you've done or any specific skills or tools you know about it will definite shine on your Resume as well as SOP.
    If you are targeting the top 10 or top 20 colleges, it will be great if you visit their official websites and take down notes about their *class profiles* and see what key things you find in them. Also, check the subjects that are taught in your dream course and see what basic information you can gather about them and if possible take up classes for the same.

Use your spare time wisely to invest in learning, as you simultaneously prepare your SOP and gather other important documents. All the best. Keep us posted.
  • Abhay Warwade
    Abhay Warwade
    Thank you ..mam
    how can i get an internship in automobile companies if i dont have contacts in MNC like BMW,Audi,volkswagen etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Instagram users had to use square shaped photos by default when publishing their clicks on the photo-sharing app. However, the company recently announced that they've introduced portrait and landscape mode...
Sir j... It is long time to see you.your teachings are very helpful in my struggling days. You have wonderful personality to attract anyone. God bless you.... now a days...
Chinese smartphone maker started off with the launch of Meizu m1 note which was launched in May for Rs 11,999. And its already out with an upgrade - the Meizu...
Hello, How would you explain the physical manifestation of regular language and regular grammar pertaining to compiler design? How are two inter-twined? Please try to answer by using an analogy...
If exploring outdoors is your passion, Renault India has an all new limited edition SUV for you. Called Renault Duster Explore, this sports utility vehicle has been designed to appear...