Mouser: pocket-sized Intel compute stick with Ubuntu Linux

Not my line. Seems interesting:
Quote: Mouser Electronics is now shipping the Intel Compute Stick with Ubuntu Linux, a new generation of computer from Intel. The Compute Stick is a revolutionary new device that enables any screen with an HDMI interface to become a fully functional personal computer. The Compute Stick comes pre-installed with the Ubuntu 14.04 LTS operating system. The Intel Compute Stick is a fully functional computer in a package similar to a large USB stick. End Quote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys this is monisha ,i am currently in 4th year now..i want suggestion for cloud computing related projects.
The naysayers about innovation coming out of India can now put their arguments to rest as the Electronics giant Intel has announced its plan to set up the 'Intel India...
Three friends aka Avishek Tiwari, Brian Fernandes and Vishvanath Singh had a reunion after a long time at a wedding. In the usual humor of the evening that was centered...
Last year we informed to you about how Facebook ads generate fake likes to a page to increase the popularity of the page. Turns out, the ‘likes’ aren’t the only...
hello.. can please any one tell me correct format of resume?