Motorola Unveils E3 Power In Hongkong; May Get Introduced In India Soon

In a bid to offer a better and larger battery life, Motorola has launched E3 Power- an upgraded version of Moto E3. The device like E3, features a 5-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. Under the hood, there is a 64-bit 1 GHz MediaTek MT6735P quad-core SoC coupled with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage expandable up to 128 GB via a microSD card. Getting a major overhaul in battery division, E3 Power sports 3,500 mAh non removable battery as opposed to 2,390 mAh one found in the Moto E3.

moto-e3-power

It further sports a dual SIM (GSM + GSM) and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. There is a high possibility of this one, also getting an Android 7.0 Nougat update very soon. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE, GPS, a micro USB port, a Rear ported speaker (1W) with various sensors as- Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor & Accelerometer.

Moto-E3-Power-for-sale-hongkong

On photography front it houses a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear with auto-focus and LED flash and a 5-megapixel front snapper for selfies and video chats. It will be available for sale in black color variant for HKD 1,098 (roughly Rs. 9,500). There has been no official word of its India launch but if the recent company teasers are to be believed it will be unveiled in the country soon.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i completed my M.E in communication systems and got placed in I.T company as Asst.System engineer. the joining date is only after 5 more months. Till then i am planning...
Can someone please help me with the design analysis and calculations of this mild steel structure
I need to extract subtitles from mp4 and I read this article before here but it doesn't work. I want to extract the subtitles of this video In the command...
What are the per-requisites of getting started with big data? What is the difference between hadoop and Database? Please help!
I was looking for wings of fire and it will cost me 225 Rs on Flipkart, what will be it's price if I purchase it on retail store? Also what...