Motorola’s first metal unibody smartphone Moto M to land in India soon

If all the recent teasers from Lenovo-owned Motorola are to be believed, Moto M’s launch could soon be expected in India. The said smartphone, Motorola’s first with all metal design was unveiled earlier this month in China at CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 19,700). The pricing can well remain around this range when it launches in India.

Moto-M

The device features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) 2.5D IPS display with a pixel density of 401 ppi. Powered by a 64-bit MediaTek Helio P15 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz it is coupled with 4 GB of LPDDR3 RAM. There is a provision of 32 GB of inbuilt storage supporting expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128 GB). The dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow backed up by a 3050 mAh battery with a fast-charging support.

For photography specs it sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED CCT flash, an f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) support and an 8-megapixel front snapper. Music admirers can tune into songs enhanced by Dolby Atmos technology. Moto M also features a fingerprint scanner on its back. It further includes 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C (USB 3.1), NFC, and 3.5 mm connectivity options.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check out this article. It's about one of my professors Ashish Kulkarni sir. He's the God of Economics to us. We enjoy his lectures at Symbiosis, Pune. Check out his...
Disclaimer: No idea what this is about. Came to my inbox in a newsletter. Posting as is , where is for whatever it is worth. Quote: PragmaDev launches PragmaDev Studio...
Good day guys. I'm looking forward to work on "GENERATING ROAD TRAFFIC INFORMATION FROM CELLULAR NETWORKS". i will like to do a simulation or a prototype of this during the...
Lava Mobiles has very quietly unveiled their brand new handset, the X50 Plus on the official website. The Lava X50+ which is priced at Rs. 9,199 boasts of some nifty...
I'm building a web app, and need a hosting platform. I've heard about heroku, which happens to support a lot of languages like PHP, ruby, python, etc. Also, I do...