motor selection for a particular load

hello everybody, I'm working on a project on wireless trolley.
I'm not able to decide the motor specification.
so need help, load is nearly 100kg and I want to use dc motor.

Replies

• Saransh Ninawe
    Saransh Ninawe
    Hello friend,
    objective of your project is very innovative.
    as per information provided about weight i think two of wind shield wiper motor suits you best, of torque rating more than 70 kgcm each. This is for slow trolley.
  • lal
    lal
    You have to figure out the maximum speed and torque you require on the wheels. They you got to figure out if you're going to use a gear box or belt drive. If a gear box is used, you can now calculate the maximum speed and torque at gearbox input and that's now the motor specs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mozilla’s Firefox OS had begun its journey back in July 2011. Their aim was to compete and win against the then operating systems in the market, which were Android and...
Apple has decided to promote a third party seller’s product, View-Master’s flagship product the ‘Virtual Reality Starter Pack’ through their own website. There are rumors doing the rounds that Apple...
How to calculate Dirt holding capacity?
Project Abstract / Summary : It deals with the Internet of things in which people or animals,objects are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to automatically transfer data over...
Just last month, NASA released a report stating it was in the process of installing a gigantic mirror in its James Webb Space Telescope. It mentioned that it was using...