Motor Rating For Waterproof DC Motor, RPM: 3500 - 5000

I am a mechanical engineer. I need to select a waterproof DC motor with rpm ranging from 3500-5000...
I have no knowledge about motor rating...could someone please guide me regarding the same...
Suggest me good links if it cannot be explained

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Mohit Kamat
    Suggest me good links if it cannot be explained
    Try this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Hello.. Mohit...
    First you need to list all the requirements that the motor should have like output speed, torque, how much power it should take, etc... anyway, the below links may be helpful...
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Mohit Kamat
    Mohit Kamat
    #-Link-Snipped-# : thank you sir
    #-Link-Snipped-# : thanks your linked gave me a good knowledge about what I was looking for...
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Mohit Kamat
    #-Link-Snipped-# : thanks your linked gave me a good knowledge about what I was looking for...
    Your r Welcome Sir...
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Mohit Kamat
    U r Welcome Moit Kamat...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian smart devices brand, Xolo, has announced the launch of Xolo Opus 3 at Rs. 8,499. This time the local smartphone maker has upgraded the flagship by introducing a ‘selfie’...
Quote Given that you can almost certainly do animation within your CAD program itself, why bother to involve outside programs? There are a few reasons, but chief among them would...
Quote: Are brushless motors just a technology fad or can they be of real benefit to design engineers? Brushless DC motors are more popular than brushed motors at the moment...
hai evey one , i like to share an idea.iam fedup by taking photostat during xam .so i thought about an idea in which a portable photostat machine.we keep the...
Remember the time you got all excited about the launch of OnePlus One on Amazon India? Well, there have been some developments in the corporate world which are sure to...