Motor for robowar robot

I am designing a robot for robotwar under 40kg category. I am using for wheels for my robot .. I m designing with 30 degree elevation from front .. Exactly it forms a right angle at the back.. How many motors can we use for the wheels and what type of motor can we use for that robot.. I want it to move fast ..

Please give your ideas

Replies

• Saransh Ninawe
    Saransh Ninawe
    please provide more info about arena,type of weapon and your budget

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am planning to do CDAC in VLSI but dont have any knowledge regarding that: * How far it will help me to improve my skills? * In CDAC whether...
Today is the sad day for all Indians. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, former president of India also known as 'The Missile Man' of India has died because of heart attack....
Did they start the project? will it show high resistance to earthquake when compared to other skyscrapers?
I'm B.E. Computer Fresher and is looking for a good job in software devlopment. I know topics like Core Java, C++, data structures, SQL etc. I have following queries -...
Quote: Having just completed the 3rd year of a 4 year MEng Mechanical Engineering degree at the University of Sussex, RS Components intern Luke attended a workshop to broaden his...