Moto X(first Gen.) Vs Moto G(2nd Gen.)

Moto X(first Gen.) Vs Moto G(2nd Gen.)
Which is better if you consider the performance as the parameter within the exceptional price???
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    If your budget is tight then Moto G 2014 is pretty good device. While Moto X has some very cool features (that G nor E has) plus performance plus superdope high ppi screen, but it all comes with increased price. [However Motorola's Turbo is killer device]

I have opinions on mobile device that noone should spend more than 15K on a mobile phone. 6 more months & your high-end device will become mid-range & eventually you'll be desiring for another new device.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Best way is to compare specifications if you want to really go in for every detail.

Moto X has better RAM - 2048 MB compared to Moto G's 1024 MB,
    better battery 2200 mAh vs 2070 mAh,
    better screen resolution 1080 p HD vs 720 p HD,
    better camera 10 MP vs 8 MP,
    better screen AMOLED vs IPS LCD.

That said, Moto G (2nd Gen) features are more than enough for any average user.
    So, check your budget and choose the smartphone that fits in it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently, I used a cab service in Mumbai. The driver was nice, humble. I kept his contact number for future use. I do not know his full name, and am...
GATE 2015 is round the corner, and admit cards made available for download from GATE website starting 17th December. UPDATE by GATE: GATE 2015 committee has decided to allow the...
IK Multimedia is a music technology company that manufactures products for music creation, live performance and other music segments. In 2010, it launched the first compact guitar/bass interface known as...
The trend of selling products exclusively through an e-commerce website is gearing up. Indian smartphone manufacturer Micromax is no exception. The company has added another device in their Canvas line...
K Touch, a Brand owned by Jaina Group, has launched its latest low budget smartphone, K Touch A20, in the Indian Market. Priced at Rs. 2999, this new dual sim...