Moto Turbo Specs Will Blow Your Mind; India Launch Happens Via Flipkart

If you are a die hard Motorola fan in India and were waiting for a high-end smartphone from the company to satiate your needs to hold a powerful gadget in your pocket, well, get in line to be prepared to get your mind blown. Motorola has launched its high-end smartphone 'Moto Turbo' in India via Flipkart. Those who aren't quite charmed by a Moto G and want their smartphone to be able to deliver a lot more, have got to definitely check out the Moto Turbo specifications. Priced at Rs 41,999, the Moto Turbo has started selling in India and we can't wait to take you a ride to the phone's feature highlights and smashing tech specs. If the price isn't too much for you, let's get started right away.

The Moto Turbo features a 5.2-inch screen with a 565ppi, Quad HD (1440x2560p) super AMOLED display, well protected with the solid Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Running on a super powerful 2.7GHz Snapdragon 805 quad-core processor, the Moto Turbo comes with 3 GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The only other smartphones that offer 3GB RAM, that we truly love, are the cheapest Xiaomi Mi4 Price In India And Flipkart Launch Dates Revealed, the never settling OnePlus One 64GB Price In India < Rs. 25000. No, Thanks!, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specs & Features Leaked!, Google Announces Nexus 6: Souped Up Moto X Running Android Lollipop For $649and the recently launched 4G phone Huawei Honor 6 Plus to arrive in India by the end of March.

moto-turbo-flipkart-india-launch-specs-priceโ€‹

The company claims that Moto Turbo (Featuring water-repellent nano-coating) is created from a material named 'ballistic nylon', which is a first for the industry. But it is the battery that we find the most charming. Powered by a 3900 mAh battery, that is said to be fully charged within 15 minutes, would deliver 48 hours of run time on mixed-usage. On the rear end of the phone, there's an amazing 21 megapixel Dual LED camera with an aperture of f/2.0 and 8x Digital Zoom. Whereas on the front, there's a 2 megapixel snapper for making video calls back home. The camera is capable of recording 4K video at 24 FPS and 1080p at 30fps. Even the front camera can capture 1080p HD Videos.

Coming to the software, we have the Moto Turbo running on the Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box and is expected to be upgraded to Android 5.0 Lollipop. The user's connectivity needs are catered to with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and 4G support.

With that we come to the end of the major tech specs that the Moto Turbo smartphone comes bundled with. The phone has already gone on sale via the e-commerce portal Flipkart and we expect it to click with a major customer base in India. What are your thoughts on the Moto Turbo India Launch? Share your opinions with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | Online Shopping India | Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com

Replies

• Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Ankita Katdare
    The only other smartphones that offer 3GB RAM, that we truly love, are the cheapest Xiaomi Mi4 Price In India And Flipkart Launch Dates Revealed, the never settling OnePlus One 64GB Price In India < Rs. 25000. No, Thanks!, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specs & Features Leaked!, Google Announces Nexus 6: Souped Up Moto X Running Android Lollipop For $649and the recently launched 4G phone Huawei Honor 6 Plus to arrive in India by the end of March.
    Erm..don't shoot the messenger, please! But #-Link-Snipped-# too sports 3GB RAM ๐Ÿ‘€

Truly love is a different matter though ...๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyways, I am a Motorola fan. When I saw flipkart's ad in the newspaper, it honestly tempted me. Only reason I did not click the 'buy' button is because of the display size. For my kind of use, 4.7" is the best display size.

Sigh...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Point noted, though my bad. I should've wrote Android smartphones specifically. ๐Ÿ˜
    About the screen size, there's a lot of different opinions. When I first used the Galaxy Note, I fell in love with the size and downsizing to Xiaomi Redmi 1S felt so bad. But now the 4.7 inch size is kind-of growing on me. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    It will blow your pocket too 42K ๐Ÿ˜ฒ .
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ankita Katdare
    Running on a super powerful 2.7GHz Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
    Isn't it Snapdragon 805 ? As far as I remember Turbo was first android device supporting AArch64 instruction set (64bit processor).
    Or is it something like Motorola has dumbed down the specs for Asia retail ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    Isn't it Snapdragon 805 ? As far as I remember Turbo was first android device supporting AArch64 instruction set (64bit processor).
    Or is it something like Motorola has dumbed down the specs for Asia retail ?
    Right you are. Must've been a typo. Should remember to double check next time. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    The only feature that makes me jump is - "Powered by a 3900 mAh battery, that is said to be fully charged within 15 minutes, would deliver 48 hours of run time on mixed-usage. "

To be more precise, the "15 minutes" thing there!

Quick calculation:
    Consider a fully drained battery.
    With zero losses, a 3900mAh battery would charge in exactly one hour if you pump in 3900mA (or 3.9A) charger.

To charge in 15 minutes, pump in 4 times more current; 4 x 3.9 = 15.6A (I wonder how thick the charger cable will be.)
    Assuming the charging voltage to be 5V, 15.6 X 5 = 78Watts!
    Considering 85% efficieny, Charger rating = 78 x 1.15 = 90Watts! (That is more than a 42" LED monitor) ๐Ÿ˜

Or, did I get it wrong at some point? :O
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    From Motorola US -
    Up to 8 hours of mixed usage battery in 15 minutes of charging**
    **Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The primary objective of the product is to track client location through GPS information There exist many such current systems that provide GPS tracking but...
Project Abstract / Summary : The objective of the project is to automate the process of sand molding to create single piece mold cavities. The technology developed will significantly improve...
Project Abstract / Summary : Progress in the development of Injection moulding machines is reviewed and presented. The fundamentals of subjects Mechatronics and Industrial Fluid Power (IFP) are emphasized. Recent...
Project Abstract / Summary : 1.1 Introduction An electronic health record is a digital collection of patient health information compiled at one or more meetings in any care delivery setting....
Project Abstract / Summary : U.F.E (Unmanned Fire Extinguisher) It is a wired remotely operated unmanned ground vehicle fitted with high pressure a robotic arm with gripper and 2 cameras...