Moto G is out of stock on Flipkart - When is it coming back?

I see that the Moto G, which Flipkart has exclusive rights to sell in India, has been out of stock for several days now. I'm curious to know how long is this 'out of stock' status going to continue? Does anyone know when will Flipkart bring in the fresh stock?

PS:I'm already on the notification list.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    You will never know the specific date/time when next stock will be available. Believe me, I waited for 13 long days for next stock to arrive for Moto E. I even contacted customer care service for detailed information, they said it will be available 'soon'. You have to be very alert, once stock arrives it hardly remains for 3-4 hours & bam! It's gone!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Note that MoTo E also following the same trend.we can't get time to order because it goes ti out of stock status very quick after it was brought back few days back.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    You will never know the specific date/time when next stock will be available. Believe me, I waited for 13 long days for next stock to arrive for Moto E. I even contacted customer care service for detailed information, they said it will be available 'soon'. You have to be very alert, once stock arrives it hardly remains for 3-4 hours & bam! It's gone!
    I think the last stock of Moto G remained available on Flipkart for a long time. I think it's plain cold marketing trick they're doing to keep the phone in demand.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Moto G 16 GB variant & 8 GB variant both in stock now!
    Here's link to save your precious time : Online Shopping India | Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# ! I already ordered it yesterday morning; the moment at which it was back in stock. Got the delivery today and gifted it to Dad ๐Ÿ‘.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Moto E back on flipkart

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for a decent pair of earphones that I can use while jogging / running or gymming. I currently use the ones that shipped with Samsung Galaxy phone; and...
Jeff Bezos will announce an exciting new device on June 18 and there are no marks for guessing what it is. The company put out a new teaser (embedded below)...
Researchers have indicated that there are certain genes in humans that are linked to the violent behavior. MAOA is such a gene in the DNA that humans have no control...
Rosetta, a space probe by the European Space Agency is set to do something that no space probe from earth has ever done: Orbit and land on a comet. It...
Hi All IE's, I was just reading something on the internet when I came across this rather interesting topic on the salaries of an Industrial engineer. Now, if the fact...