Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    krishna kumar3316
    hi ,anyone here ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Whatever that fits your budget.
  • krishna kumar3316
    krishna kumar3316
    Sir,what about battery back up and performance .Which ones the best in these
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Go with Moto G 3rd Gen !
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Probably this will help to make up your mind.
  • heinrich
    heinrich
    krishna kumar3316
    hi ,anyone here ๐Ÿ˜‰
    hello friends i am new member
  • Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    I don't see much deference between them. But you should go for MOTO g3 for 2 reasons;
    1) It will get all support from Google and great hardware design for durability from Americans.
    2) It is water proof phone and at price of 12-13k this feature is just great for rough and outdoor users.

Go with Moto G 3 with 2 GB RAM and 16GB space. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote:Airbus has been awarded a U.S. patent for what it calls an "Ultra-Rapid Air Vehicle" that would be propelled by a system of motors formed by turbojets, ramjets and a...
Sir, I recently completed my graduation in ECE and now im going for a software testing course includes both automation and manual testing.Its a 3 month course. I am having...
My relative gave me an electrifying test drive in his Tesla Zero Emission car on Washington DC roads. Unbelievable acceleration, stability and lack of vibration and noise at 100 mph....
Even regular offices in India are short on many aspects of this mobile one.
I am doing btech in computer science . I know c,c++,html. I am currently working on a website. my teacher has told me that I have to submit the project...