Motely Fool predicts the death of TV as we know it

This link was sent to me by a friend in Google HQ. Rather a long speech. Did not make much sense to me. However it might point to the shape of things to come. There is also a sales pitch for Motely Fool in the end.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: A relatively new type of robot is making its way into the industrial automation and electronics manufacturing sectors. Often referred to as micro-robots, these devices are as small as...
Quote: Before the average onshore wind turbine produces a single watt, more than 100 tons of structure, several million dollars in capital investment and a suitable site all have to...
Lenovo India has silently pushed its new Android tablet in the Indian market with Lenovo A8-50, an 8-inch Android device that features voice-calling. Running on the slightly older Android 4.2...
A report from Economic Times blew up the entire techblog space this weekend with the news of a WhatsApp rival being planned by Google. This news is as interesting as...
Hi there, I'm in a dilemma here 😔 I've read the specifications for uploading the files and made the photo, sign and certificate. Still the error shows up in the...