Mood I (Mood Indigo) IIT Powai Reviews & Reports

CEans,

I was wondering if anyone among us can do a review of happenings at Mood I (IIT Bombay)? I'm sure it will be interesting to know what's going on inside IIT campus 😁

Anyone?

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Hey Biggie,

Have been to a couple of these, back in 2000-2002. There always was a TechFest as well going on during that time. Could someone inform us regarding the same as well?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiiiiiii there everybody im a 3rd year CS student n i need a good topic for my seminar.. 3-4 would be better .....I have to present a seminar of about...
Hello to everyone 😁 this is velavan from chennai. I am new to this site, i think that it will be good to interact with u all
i need a very latest topic for seminar which is related to computer science tachnology
Hi all, One of my frnd was telling that we can not install driver aytomatically for sata hdd in win xp installation when BIOS is set to sata hdd. but...
hi.. i am so interested with CE web.. many idea we can share here.. i also doing some final year project.. i facing problem about to save data from matlab...