Modular electric supercar from Faraday Future makes waves at CES

Quote:
The FFZERO1 concept vehicle is an electric supercar based on a modular vehicle architecture that the firm claims will enable it to rapidly introduce a diverse range of vehicles.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at Rice University, have developed a material called SAC (self adaptive composite) obtained by mixing two polymers and a solvent that evaporates when heated leaving a gooey forms of...
Periscope is a live video streaming app which Twitter acquired even before it was launched. But till now, not many people know it is owned by Twitter because there was...
I'm a B.Tech Computer Science student I had recently started my .net.Now I am in 3rd year and their is a 60 days training programme so if before my training...
hello my rank is 3166 in c-cat and i got vitamumbai plz somebodyletme know me about this collage. how it is, how about its placement record and whats the next...
Uber has announced the launch of Uber Trip Experiences, a new addition to its API for developers at its first ever Asian hackathon held in Bengaluru today. The Uber Trip...