MODELLING AND FABRICATION OF DRONE,WITH SELF-CHARGING.

Project Abstract / Summary : The usage of unmanned aerial vehicles(uav's)has grown drastically owing to their ability to operate in dangerous locations while keeping their human operators at safe distance UAVs can be widely used in many applications because of their reliability,cost effectiveness and multi-functionality.Starting with modelling,design controll and simulation,we aim to increase the flight time of our UAV,by self charging our LI-PO battery during flight using 'faradays law of electomagnetic induction'.We claim that original flight time of our 1.5kg UAV with 11.1v LI-PO battery was 6.6min,which is now increased to 11min through our experimentations.Once the contoll algorithm is validated using simulation,it is implemented on our hardware along with audio-video Surveillance and hazaedous gas detection.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : “Creativity, as has been said, consists largely of rearranging what we know in order to find out what we do not know. Hence, to think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted”. When all think alike, then no one is thinking!
Since childhood, I had been a dreamer, living in my world of fantasies, imagining my own world surrounded with the coolest stuff. But as I grew up it did not take much time to realize that in the real world fantasies do not exist. After exploring things around, I came to know that there are objects surrounded by boxes. These boxes were constraints, limitations defined over them which usually used to contradict my imaginations and the process for expansion of these boxes to match my imaginations frequently used to take place, which in turn taught me to think differently than the usual and the logical conclusion to it was that I started innovating.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: YCCE
City: NAGPUR
State: MAHARASHTRA
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, Can anyone tell me how to restore deleted object in windows server 2003 active directory??
Project Abstract / Summary : The objective of our proposed methodology is to provide a mean of communication for visually challenged through Brain Phone Interface. Here the neural signals are...
Checkout the pic
Gone are the days when computers would mean a flat screen monitor and a keyboard and a mouse. In this era of wearables, we are witnessing computers in every shape...
help me to do a project