Model engines

Hi
I am new to the forum. Iwas just passing by and decided to drop in and say Hi.
I am interested in making model engines (steam and stirling).
Is any one in this forum interested in it.
Maybe we can compare notes and share some ideas.

Thx
N1kh1l

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Your profile says you're 12 years old. You make model engines and are a marine engineer! You must be a prodigy. Welcome! I am interested in engines in general, but not model engines. I would love to have one, though ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - He might just be interested in marine engineering. ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . You may begin by sharing your ideas so that others can join in.
  • n1kh1l
    n1kh1l
    Shashank Moghe
    Your profile says you're 12 years old. You make model engines and are a marine engineer! You must be a prodigy. Welcome! I am interested in engines in general, but not model engines. I would love to have one, though ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hi
    some mistake with my profile i suppose.
    i am 35 yrs old and working in subsea construction field for past 12 yrs.
  • n1kh1l
    n1kh1l
    n1kh1l
    Hi
    i am 35 yrs old and working in subsea construction field for past 12 yrs.
    and it seems i cant change my birth year without contacting admin. :-(
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    n1kh1l
    ๐Ÿ˜€ Let it be.. but for a moment, I was so happy seeing a 12 year old enthusiast posting on CE. I told my roomies as well.. They felt the same. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyways, Welcome to CE.. Happy Posting !
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    We are happy to have you onboard sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xiaomi Inc, one of the leading smartphone manufacturers, has introduced brand new products at a much awaited global launch event held today. In addition to Mi Note and Mi Note...
If there's one thing that hasn't seen any innovation over the past few decades it's the traffic lights. We still use the infrastructure based traffic signal lights on every major...
If you've been waiting for the Datsun Go+ MPV to start rolling on Indian roads, here's a great news from the company. After unveiling the hatchback at Delhi Auto Expo...
hi i am Nikhil. i am a mechanical engineer and working in the field of marine engineering for last 12 yrs. I am in subsea construction field. My hobbies are...
BirlaSoft Off Campus Drive - 2014 Off Campus Drive 2014 Batch Designation: Associate Engineer Salary: Rs 3.4 Lacs per annum (CTC) No Bond Job Location: Hyderabad Branch : B.E. /...