MOBILE COMPUTING IN OUR DAILY LIFE

As iam studying final year cse today my professor has given a topic on mobile computing .she asked a question that do mobile computing is having advantages or disadvantages most of the students answered that it has less advantages when compared to dis advantages .can any one justify with explanation?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RADHAKRISHNAMURTHY
    As iam studying final year cse today my professor has given a topic on mobile computing .she asked a question that do mobile computing is having advantages or disadvantages most of the students answered that it has less advantages when compared to dis advantages .can any one justify with explanation?
    Well, we cannot justify that answer. I'm guessing your classmates voted in favor of disadvantages over the advantages of mobile computing. What were their reasons?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The future of computing is probably in the cloud. The interfaces like keyboard, display and such are only input/output tools. Virtual displays, eye tracking cursors and such developments will make mobile computing more relevant.

A Graphene Discoverer Speculates on the Future of Computing - Scientific American
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    The fact of matter is that technologies like mobile computing, Internet of things etc are in their infancy at the moment. Also, they are quite different from other technologies like Wireless etc. in terms of their requirements, applicability etc.

I have myself undergone this course and I can ascertain that there are lot of innovations, optimizations waiting to happen in this field. Various algorithms have been proposed in the last three years or so and lot of them are already getting implemented. With the evolution of Internet of Things, mobile computing is gaining more importance in the field of communication.

Understand that it takes time for any field to grow and prosper. Instead of counting the limitations of this technology, I urge you to focus on the challenges in this field so that you can contribute to its nurturing.
  • R krishna murthy chunduri
    R krishna murthy chunduri
    A.V.Ramani
    The future of computing is probably in the cloud. The interfaces like keyboard, display and such are only input/output tools. Virtual displays, eye tracking cursors and such developments will make mobile computing more relevant.

A Graphene Discoverer Speculates on the Future of Computing - Scientific American
    Thanks for your valuable information sir
  • R krishna murthy chunduri
    R krishna murthy chunduri
    proffy
    The fact of matter is that technologies like mobile computing, Internet of things etc are in their infancy at the moment. Also, they are quite different from other technologies like Wireless etc. in terms of their requirements, applicability etc.

I have myself undergone this course and I can ascertain that there are lot of innovations, optimizations waiting to happen in this field. Various algorithms have been proposed in the last three years or so and lot of them are already getting implemented. With the evolution of Internet of Things, mobile computing is gaining more importance in the field of communication.

Understand that it takes time for any field to grow and prosper. Instead of counting the limitations of this technology, I urge you to focus on the challenges in this field so that you can contribute to its nurturing.
    Thank you for your valuable info sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iam from final year cse have many ideas to build a startup company or to write civils or to be an junior scientist .i am confused can any one help...
The British Government has committed £500 million to construct first of its kind electric network on highways that will allow the low emission and electric vehicles (EV) to travel long...
Quote: An Artic Crane Raptor articulated tower crane has been erected with a hook height of 88 metres, which is thought to be a new record. The crane is working...
Quote: Researchers from the University of Michigan have made a 3D-printed self-driving car, called the “SmartCart.” The entire car is not printed using 3D technology; the power train, which is...
Private or incognito browsing mode on browsers has gained popularity among internet users globally because they help us erase any traces of our browsing habits on a local computer. While...