Mitashi Play Thunderbolt with Built-In Joystick available on Flipkart at Rs.12,999 Only

Mitashi Electronics recently added a new member to their Thunder series- AP300 a.k.a Play Thunderbolt. This smartphone has a sleek metallic body and will come in the usual black color. It is available on #-Link-Snipped-# at Rs.12,999. Let us take a look at the features of this phone.

The Play Thunderbolt dual SIM smartphone runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and is designed for the mobile gamer boasting of a 1.2 GHz MTK6589 quad-coreprocessor with a Power VG SGX 544 MHz GPU, 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 64 GB. To make every game life-like, the smartphone comes with a built in joystick, dual speakers, ultra sensitive G sensor and OTG support. The best part, however, is the battery life courtesy of the 4200 mAh battery which powers the 1280 x 720p HD IPS 5 inch screen.

mitashi-play-thunderbolt-ap300-400x400-imae2rvxt8wfhm6z

On the camera front, this phone sports an 8MP rear camera with LED light and a 2MP camera on the front. Other features include Wi-Fi, proximity sensor, accelerometer and GPS.

I think this smartphone is definitely one to look out for. What are your views? Please share them with us in the comment section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    awesome idea. I always loke to play games in phones. After smartphone era, i totallyiss my games . It will be a treat for game lovers
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Smart person prefers desktop upgrade for that 13 grands of precious dime. Handheld games still lacks one age behind console & PC gaming.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    Smart person prefers desktop upgrade for that 13 grands of precious dime. Handheld games still lacks one age behind console & PC gaming.
    I'm pretty sure NVIDIA folks are working on it. I think nVIDIA SHILED was quite awesome from the tech perspective. I've never been a big fan of mobile or handheld games.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the release of Canvas Nitro A310 in September this year, the local smartphone maker, Micromax, has officially launched another mid-range smartphone, Canvas Nitro A311, as an upgraded version of...
It's been ten days the seeding of Android's new OS is seeding for last year's Moto G. The problem is they are distributing it in batches which is very annoying....
Even if you are not a keen follower of the updates in the materials technology, chances are slim of not having heard of the supermaterial called Graphene. Graphene promises groundbreaking...
Here goes the press coverage for recently concluded Engineering for Change in India contest. P.S. I can not read Kannada, so would be nice if anybody can put a summery...
Heat dissipation from electronic devices such as laptops, mobiles, et al is a discernible issue for all of us. Even after the cell phone is switched off, some of the...