Mitashi 50-inch Smart LED TV Powered by Android Kitkat: Specs And Features

Mitashi has introduced a new 50 inch smart TV to the Indian market. This new product from the Mumbai-based company will be the second smart TV after its 40-inch LED TV that was launched in September last year. With full-HD slim display panel, the new MiDE050v01 FS LED TV runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS and is powered by dual-core processor. It also features a 512 MB RAM and 4GB flash memory.

This Mitashi Smart TV has a 1080p display panel with DLED technology and 500,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio. It also has three HDMI inputs. With a USB plug and play unit (supporting 27 video formats), it is capable of displaying full HD movies. In addition, it also brings Wi-Fi, Ethernet connectivity functions and supports Mouse & Keyboard (Optional) Internet Browsing.
Mitashi_MiDE050v01_LEDTV
For music enthusiasts, it offers Sound and Noise reduction modes with a special Eco function. It also has basic features such as Sleep timer, OSD timer, Auto Sleep and Aspect Ratio.

Priced at Rs. 51,990 with a 3-year warranty, this Smart TV from Mitashi may give tough competition to similar Android TVs from Toshiba, Vu and Micromax. It is available online and can be grabbed through Infibeam.com at a low price of Rs. 47,990.

What do you think about this new Smart LED TV from Mitashi? Share your views with us in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    is there any service center available in chennai?...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Yes. I googled Mitashi Service centers in Chennai and got many results.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Yes. I googled Mitashi Service centers in Chennai and got many results.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Communications and IT minister of the Government of India, Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad has said that there's no plan to have Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and other services run from...
I'm looking to know if we can check which camera sensor is present in your smartphone? Are there any codes I can type in to know the exact information or...
guys i would like to know the exact step by step procedure for calculating quantities for cement,sand and coarse aggregate for a 10 sft room
is there any recommendation for maximum distance betweem piles?
A team of researchers from National Taiwan University have been able to put the good old tear-inducing 'onion' to a a completely new use outside the culinary world. In that...