MIS Analyst To Career In Testing

Hi Feels great to express our opinions and clear doubts.
Am currently working as MIS Analyst for more than a year in a BPO industry.

However am looking to change career into IT and came to know that Testing the basic option to begin a career into IT as a fresher.

Currently am undergoing training on CTFL. However, apart from SQL queries i don't have any experience or exposure in choosing a scripting language for testers freshers.
I hope, this community will help me suggesting a scripting language that would help me to find a job in testing.

thank you 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Sorry to see your post go unnoticed. Hope you are still with us. Learning the SQL is definitely a good start but you will have to make yourself familiar with at least two scripting languages. You may start with PERL and simultaneously learn the popular automation tools used widely in the industry - viz. Selenium or QTP.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hlo sir.. am coe student..my interst in java.. plzz sugesst me to innovative idea for my project..plz help me sir..
...and the award for the world's most efficient motorcycle goes to - Hero Splendour iSmart. The latest bike from Hero Motocorp, Splendour iSmart's fuel efficiency was certified by the government's...
Zaffingo is India's first and only online yearbook making website. This startup has designed the website and its various book templates and have also created various posters and videos as...
The Michigan Micro Mote (M^3) is arguably the world's smallest autonomous computer that can do a lot of stuff for its size. Result of about a decade of research and...
Developed and launched by Stanford University students in the year 2011, the photo messaging application Snapchat has been quick to rise to fame in the last couple of years. The...