Minimum eligibility criteria for the company?

Hello Friends,

I am presently in 3rd year CSE. Actually I want to know the name of the company whose doesn't see 10th percentage. My current GPA is 8.2 and in 12th 68% but I screwed the 10th result that is 58%. So help me, Is this mistake gonna pay me in future.!! so what should I do..?? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe most of the companies look for graduation percentage. I don't know of any company that looks for SSC marks. However, that might have changed now. CEans who've appeared for campus interviews may know better.
  • itchap
    itchap
    If you are appearing for MNC interview. Then you must have 65% aggregate throughout 10th,12th and graduation. At experience level companies can ignore the 10th or 12th percentage. It depends on the eligibility criteria set by the organization.

I personally suggest you to start your carrier from a small company. cause in small company you can learn a lots of things in comparison of MNCs. And after 1 or 2 years you will be eligible to apply in MNCs as well. This is my personal experience. I started my carrier with a small company cause i was not having enough percentage in 12th. Now i am in MNC.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Most of the MNCs ask 65% , if not 60% through out the academics! And as itchap said, small companies don't ask much percentages. And you have some good companies like Syntel. They ask only 50%. So Try your best. Don't worry!
  • Sumit Chand
    Sumit Chand
    hey bro i m to in the same year!......i'll tell you ..few companies do see the %gs(10th &12th)...but ths nt the thing to loose hpes for.........as a gntleman suggested you may start with small 1 then to MNC...1 yr is engh to make 2 the MNC...
    bsides that many companies intake purely based on interviews n grad result
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It looks like people are aiming to 'finally' get into an MNC. Let me inform you that most of the times, you'll have no work to do in MNCs. It's always better to start your career with a smaller company as the learning is exceptional!
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Yeah.. learning wise it is helpful to start with small company where you will have exposure to almost all phases of project.. but for personality growth MNC is really needed.- Personal thinking.๐Ÿ˜€
  • TheV
    TheV
    Thank you friends,,...

But actually everyone say small companies can you please name some....And if when that small company doesn't come for campus in our college then,,,,..! ?? means that how to get into the small companies (through offcampusing) ..????
    ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Thanks everyone...๐Ÿ˜
  • Sumit Chand
    Sumit Chand
    small often comes to campus placement....but still i would personally suggest to go for any consultancy company...the reason why is that the consultancy companies to work/consult work for other companies ....and every company hav differnt envirnment...so you get max benefit workin for them.......eg..tata consultancy
  • Rohitcan
    Rohitcan
    How to give apti of syntel (through online)?
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Rohitcan
    How to give apti of syntel (through online)?
    Check through its office career page and you will know the details if there are any openings - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • raulz
    raulz
    hi,well i have the same problem as the person above.although i have more than 60% in 10th ,i hav very less percentage in 12th.and my aggregate in be till 7th sem is 60%.will i ever make to any engineering company???????please help me out......
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    raulz
    hi,well i have the same problem as the person above.although i have more than 60% in 10th ,i hav very less percentage in 12th.and my aggregate in be till 7th sem is 60%.will i ever make to any engineering company???????please help me out......
    are you eligible for wipro, syntel.. try for them
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Most of the companies don't look at 10th and 12th marks. They give importance to graduation level marks only. But this happens when the number of seats is low and number of candidates is very high. This makes them to trim the list of candidates.
  • Jeevanapriya
    Jeevanapriya
    I completed my graduation with 60% and 10th have 58% and 12th have 59.4% will I eligiable for mnc ......
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It differs from company to company. ๐Ÿ˜€ Some companies ask for 60%+ throughout and some don't even bother about 10th standard scores.

Don't get worried about the scores too much. Instead, focus on building the right technical skills. When you are technically strong, the companies won't be able to afford to lose you. All the best!
  • Jeevanapriya
    Jeevanapriya
    Th
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It differs from company to company. ๐Ÿ˜€ Some companies ask for 60%+ throughout and some don't even bother about 10th standard scores.

Don't get worried about the scores too much. Instead, focus on building the right technical skills. When you are technically strong, the companies won't be able to afford to lose you. All the best!
    thank u
  • sarang dey
    sarang dey
    My agrigate is below 60% n i m in 4th year .so my que is can i get the job in any industry according to my poor agrigate???
    I m intrumentation engineer ,plz give me ur valuable suggesions guys..
  • sarang dey
    sarang dey
    My agrigate is below 60 n now i m in final year instrumentation engineer so my que is can i get any job in idustrial area with this poor percetage?????
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Hello all.... My suggestion is don't bother about % and aggregates and concentrate more on gathering knowledge & technical skills on your area of interest. As im also an average student but i have Passion in Engineering and Machines& has some technical knowledge.. so some small company hired me in campus & i am continuing my career as an Junior Engineer..... If you work for some period in small companys thereby gather more knowledge & Experience, no body asks you even which college you studied and what are your aggregates, etc., at that time only few things do matter... what you can do for them, what they can earn from your work/expertise, how much you need to be paid... and more over software companys focus majorly on percentages.. many hardware companys like industrial /manufacturing does't focus much on academic qualifications.. soo do going with your work/practice to reach your goals by gaining technical expertise and do not feel about % as you cannot go back to your school/college & increase the aggregates..............

Thank You...
  • Ruchifoujdar
    Ruchifoujdar
    hello..i have scored 75% in 10 ,57% in 12 and BE 7.09 CGPA .So am i eligible for applying in tech mahindra and other mnc companies.??
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    BE- CGPA- 7.09 ~ 67.4% , that means you are eligible to apply for Tech Mahindra and other MNCs. Dont worry.
    You need 60%+ in graduation to apply for job.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    TheV
    Thank you friends,,...

But actually everyone say small companies can you please name some....And if when that small company doesn't come for campus in our college then,,,,..! ?? means that how to get into the small companies (through offcampusing) ..????
    ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Thanks everyone...๐Ÿ˜
    DM me and we can look at your candidature with 13 Llama ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Those referring to this thread, should also check:
    Companies recruiting with eligibility criteria less than 60%
  • Ravi154
    Ravi154
    hi everyone
    hi have 64.16% in 10th and diploma i have 64.1 and in engg i have 7.14 cgpa ..plz tell me on which companies i'm eligible with above percentages.. so that i ca prepare for those comapneis.. thank you..
  • vijaykumar12
    vijaykumar12
    sir i secured 64.4% in 10 and 57% in 12 but in b.tech upto 6 sem is 60%,is there any it company for me??
  • vijaykumar12
    vijaykumar12
    sir i secured 64.4% in 10 and 57% in 12 but in b.tech upto 6 sem is 60%,is there any it company for me??
  • PRAKHAR SAXENA
    PRAKHAR SAXENA
    i have scored 76% in 10 ht and 59.3 % in 12th... i am a CSE student will my 12 th grades will cause a me problem....????
  • Rani kulkarni
    Rani kulkarni
    hey guys, mine 10th and 12th results are very good, but my graduate result is just 55% what about me, will I be eligible somewhere or not
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Generally companies look for 60%+ in graduation but there are few other companies who consider less than 60% in graduation.
  • sourav bala
    sourav bala
    i am a final year b.tect student i have 70 % in 10 and60% in grades still 2 sem left but my 12 marks in 53% is there any IT company where i can apply
  • sourav bala
    sourav bala
    bro sorry to say u r not elligible for any MNC like tcs infy but dont lose hope there is many company which only see grades mark or els give GATE
  • aakash kumar Soni
    aakash kumar Soni
    In most of the govt. vacancies I have seen that they decided their criteria 60%+ for graduation, 55%+ in P.G. and in 10th & 12th both 60%+ too... & I think further it will start with 65% ... So please make at least 65% in all your degrees for upcoming 10 years to apply all govt. jobs else you won't eligible to apply in all govt. jobs
  • disistj95
    disistj95
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe most of the companies look for graduation percentage. I don't know of any company that looks for SSC marks. However, that might have changed now. CEans who've appeared for campus interviews may know better.
    I am having 53% in my 12th class? Will It Affect my On campus recruitment drives?
  • smartsunny
    smartsunny
    sir my 10th percentage is 60%, my 12th percentage is 53%, my b.tech percentage is 65% so pls suggest me companies about my percentage
  • arbind kumar
    arbind kumar
    thanks to all those who give the answers on there experience level...hope we all do good
  • snazzyawi
    snazzyawi
    Don't worry about percentages..Yours are good enough to get you to a MNC. Focus on campus placement with good reasoning and aptitude. Work on your technical skills. Prepare for HR rounds. You will be able to get through placements. Best of luck.
  • Adnan_Ahmed007
    Adnan_Ahmed007
    my aggregate till 6th sem is 56% 10th and 12th criteria is fullfilled 10th is 80 12th is 61% but i am scared that i will not be able to appear for MNC in future if i have experience also what to do?
  • Mohammed.A
    Mohammed.A
    Hello sir/madam,
    I have 61% aggregate in btech(ece) under kerala university.but my certificate issued second class only.according to indian grading system above 60% consider as first class(aitce noms).some jobs are specifically asking first class in btech(not include%)like drdo,bel,cdac.
    Can i apply first class job?
    Pls reply sir...
  • Mohammed.A
    Mohammed.A
    kerala university not depend on % criteria.above 6.5 cgpa awarded first class.accurate aggregate of total 4 year is 60.60%(6.34cgpa-2015 pass out).core companies like bel,drdo,cdac are asking first class in btech(not include % in notification)
    Can i eligible for that job?
    (SSLC-85.5,PLUS TWO-78%)
  • Mohammed.A
    Mohammed.A
    My cfts are attached here
  • Mohammed.A
    Mohammed.A
    Pls help me
  • Mohammed.A
    Mohammed.A
    Pls check my ctfs
  • ejazkhan
    ejazkhan
    my aggregate is 59.67% right now and company is asking 60% can they round it up it to 60 or not plssss help me guys
  • rajsekhar706
    rajsekhar706
    Hi I'm rajsekhar I have 60%in 10th and exact 45 % in 12th if I score good and develop good skills in mechanical engineering am I eligible for small companies in india.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir, I am using Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition for developing AJAX Application. I am facing an error " Unable to connect to the ASP.NET Development Server" Please Give...
Hello Friends...๐Ÿ˜Ž My name is Neha Batla.I am from New Delhi and pursuing Btech(Final Year) in CSE. I hope we will get to learn more and more from each other.:smile:
I have an idea of designing a software for the design of three phase induction motor using C++ and Visual Basic. So far the coding for the finding the main...
can any one living in hyderabad give me details of any instuite that teaches drums? thanks
PDFzilla is a shareware that converts PDF (Portable Document Format) files into editable file formats like Microsoft Word, RTF (Rich Text Format) or Text Files (.TXT). The software sells for...