Mini project with effective use for environment

i am studying 3rd year mechanical and i have a mini project in next semester
actually my idea is to create a effective usage to the environment so can you please give some guidelines or resources for my project so it will be very much useful for me!!!

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    How about a bicycle ambulance on the lines of the London one? You can convert a standard cycle with appropriate equipment so that the paramedic riding it can start life saving treatment on the spot while the regular ambulance can reach as soon after as possible.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rama Krishnan
    Rama Krishnan
    thank you sir for your kind information

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HELLO ,everyone i wanted to know how to register for the walk ins for tcs.and about the placements in tcs too
Hello Everyone, I've been searching for a small (20 to 30mm Dia) disc shaped EM lock for a project I'm working on but can't find any. This type of lock's...
Hello I am a student of 4th year 2016 batch in the specialization of Computer Science and Engineering. I want to get to know about the off campus recruitment. When...
Cloud computing saves our space in our hard drives or other storage but Is our data is safe in clouds .......
I'm Akash Singh Kushwaha. I'm a student in GNCSI collage . My fav subject is MATHS 😀. Love to play cricket,video games ,watching action movies.....😁